Sometimes you happen across a design that really makes your heart sing - and for some reason this is so for me with this particular platter shape. It is hand-built and the shape has been formed using (what I believe is) a vintage wooden three-legged milking stool as a mould. The blue cobalt oxide decoration is later painted on by hand. High-fire stoneware clay and lead-free glaze are used.
All work is handmade by me. Each piece is intentionally unique - no two items are the same. I hope you agree that this is part of what makes these pieces special. More information about my aesthetic can be found here.
- Platter is approximately 26.5 cm long x 18.5 cm wide x 1.75 cm high (these are external dimensions).
- Unglazed on underside.
- Hand wash only.
- White glaze can sometimes craze, mark and stain.
- The bottom of this piece may cause damage to furniture surfaces if care is not taken.
- Price quoted is for one arc platter.
- Shipping information can be found here.
Many thanks for your interest in my work.