This hand-built platter has been fired three times and is decorated with cobalt oxide and gold lustre. High-fire stoneware clay and lead-free glaze are used.
All work is handmade by me. Each piece is intentionally unique - no two items are the same. I hope you agree that this is part of what makes these pieces special. More information about my aesthetic can be found here.
- Platter is approximately 24.5cm long x 24.5cm wide x 2.5cm high (these are external dimensions).
- Must not be microwaved (the lustre is made with read gold).
- Hand wash only.
- White glaze can sometimes craze, mark and stain.
- The bottom of this piece may cause damage to furniture surfaces if care is not taken.
- Price quoted is for one platter.
- Shipping information can be found here.
Many thanks for your interest in my work.