These hand-carved condiment spoons are made from high-fire stoneware clay and are glazed with a shiny white lead-free glaze. The glaze has reacted rather wonderfully with the metal bar which these spoons were hung from when they were fired which has given them a less bright white look than some of my white pieces.
All work is handmade by me. Each piece is intentionally unique - no two items are the same. I hope you agree that this is part of what makes these pieces special. More information about my aesthetic can be found here.
- From left to right Spoons I, II, III & IV measure approximately 9cm, 10cm, 8.5cm & 9cm in length.
- Spoons I & III are made from a coarse clay. Spoons II & IV are made from a smooth clay.
- Hand wash only
- White glaze can sometimes craze, mark and stain.
- Price quoted is for one spoon.
- Shipping information can be found here.
Many thanks for your interest in my work.